"The Most Comfy Jeans I've Ever Worn" - Designed in New Zealand.
- Temprature Regulating: Our Merino Wool Lining keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold.
- Super Soft: Our Merino Wool has been carefully developed for your skin to provide comfort which is superior to any other material.
- Odor-destroying: Merino Wool absorbs odor caused by bacteria—trapping their smell and keeping them from building up. This means you can wear Woolies Jeans odor-resistant clothing for longer without having to worry about smelling.
- Durable: Our Merino Wool is six times more durable than cotton, so you don’t need to replace your jeans as often.
- Best for: Hiking, farming, horse riding, mountain biking, travel and everyday use.
- Machine Washable: Keeps your jeans looking and feeling like new.
Carbon footprint: we work to continually reduce the environmental footprint of our products.
The remaining carbon emissions associated with all activities in this product’s life cycle are carefully calculated, and we commit to invest funds into carbon removal projects that protect and restore natural ecosystems to tackle climate change.
Something not quite right or need a new size?
Returns or exchanges are on us.
We accept returns on new items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
All returned items must be in their original unwashed and unworn condition and must include any original packaging.
Go ahead and email@example.com return by mail, or alternatively feel free to give us a call on+1 (302) 570 0043.
WooliesJeans.com accepts the following payment methods :
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
The amount will be charged to your card once the articles are shipped. WooliesJeans.com features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you do not have to re-enter them for future purchases.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the articles are shipped. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com. Please note PayPal is not offered as payment option for Pre Orders.
Superfine and Cozy
Woolies Jeans are itch-free on the inside and durable on the outside. The thread count of our merino has been carefully selected and developed to provide the ultimately comfortable pair of jeans.
Our Merino Sheep Care
We shear our Merino sheep in the middle of summer so that their coat can be fully grown again - in time for winter. Each sheep is given free range living conditions on vast farmland to ensure the lowest extra fine micron count - which maximizes the benefits and softness of our wool.
Our 100% Merino Wool comes from New Zealand.
It is 100% natural, 100% renewable and 100% biodegradable. Our merino does not contribute to microplastic pollution in our oceans or on our land. Wool, by nature, is a circular fibre.